Monday, May 2, 2016

April 2016 Pictures

April is over, May is here. Panda, you are now 3! Where has the time gone? 
You are such a funny and inquisitive little boy. The other day I was watching you carefully carry bowls of water to and from your play areas outside. The look of concentration on your face held me spellbound. You built tall stick structures and watered them down, patted the mud into place. I would love to know what was going on in that secret world of yours, but I'm to old now to understand. Instead I will sit back in awe and watch you work. Quietly, purposefully, and with all your heart.
I don't know where this new year will take you, but I know you will face everything it brings head on. Happy birthday sweet Red Panda. 
Badger, you are now six months old.. Half a year has gone by. Again.. Where has the time gone?
April was a rough month for us all. We all kept getting sick. Tummy bugs, flu, strep throat. You gave us quite the scare with a high temp, but things are finally on the mend for us all. Now all we have left is a pesky cough that just wont leave.
Through everything you remain my happy little Badger. You've started making adorable kissing noises and you are rolling all over the house.  We started you on baby oatmeal, but you still have issues swallowing so we've pulled back a bit. I can't wait to see what the next six months bring.
Our journey is only just started. Shine on my beautiful quirky boys.
Love, 
~Mum~

4 comments:

  1. Awwww! I love this month's photos! Especially the last one. *grins*

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy birthday Panda!!!! Hope he has a great day, and that year ahead is filled with good things. Can't believe Badger is 6 months..wow!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy birthday sweet little guy! And look at your not-so-little tyke! He looks half the size of Panda right now. :-) That last picture is too precious. xox

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. Yup, they keep growing. I will have to find a way to stop that soon. It's getting out of hand. How on earth am I going to keep them little!! ;)

      Delete