Sunday, August 19, 2012

Painted Rocks: and a new garden

 Hello, this is a fun and easy craft that works from ages 3 to 100. I know, recently I had 5 children over and here are the beautiful gems we created. I finished them with a clear coat glaze so they can be put outside in the garden. I also hot glued felt circles to the bottoms just in case they wanted to display them indoors and not scratch tables and shelves.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------
 This weed patch (and future home of some of those painted rocks) has greeted guests since we moved in. This summer a young neighborhood friend has been helping me move landscaping rocks out of the bed so we could turn it into a garden. (Thank you J for all your hard work)..
Using leftover garden supplies from other garden projects this is what we came up with. Bear and I LOVE it!! The painted rocks will show up like gems in this garden. I can't wait to place them. Have a blessed day, and Have Fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment