Monday, November 19, 2012

It's that time of year again...

 
Hello, It's the beginning of the holiday season. I've been away on almost enforced bed rest. I am at a higher risk for preterm delivery so I have not been online lately; but we are all well and safe right now. I've been told that if I don't take it easy I will have to go on strictly enforced bed rest and that sounds perfectly dreadful to me so I will be taking it easy. Hopefully though I will get some posts made for making ornaments this year.
In the mean time my hands have not been idle. I have been working hard to make holiday things for my etsy store. I hope you like some of the things I've come up with.
I'm very fond of this little gnome. He looks a lot like a tomten to me and I just might have to make one to live on my mantle.
But these hair clips are by far my favorite. I am making several of them to share with several young girls I know. I can't wait to surprise them with them on Saint Nicolas Day. Have a blessed holiday season and have fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment