Monday, May 5, 2014

A letter to my Son.

Dear Son,
It's been a long day. You have been extra clingy today. I think it is because this was a long weekend. We had a lot of yard projects to work on and while happy to be outside, you did not get as many cuddles as you are accustomed to. I'm writing this later in the day than your other letters because you are off with your Poppy and this is the first chance I could get. Today my wish for you is that you find peace. Wherever this life takes you, learn to find the peace and quiet in every day moments. They are there. Just look for them. A simple and short wish today. With all my heart. Shine on. 
Love, Mum~

2 comments:

  1. Such a lovely wish for him. Beautiful letter.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww, what a beautiful sentiment for your little guy. So important in our hectic world.

    Wishing you a lovely week.
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete