Sunday, February 1, 2015

4&5/52

 4/52
5/52
Dear Son,
Things are finally getting better around here. Our first major bout of sickness with you since you were born. I suppose I should be happy that we made it this far without you getting sick, but actually I'm just happy that you are back to yourself. I wasn't going to use these pictures, but I am only starting to feel better myself and these are what I had on hand. The first picture was taken as you quietly played while I rested on the couch. The second, your Poppy was kind enough to send to me. I fell asleep and instead of trying to wake me up, you snuggled up and went to sleep all on your own. Thank you for taking such good care of me little man. I love you. Shine on.
Mum~
Week 5 (and delayed week 4) joining Jodi  and her 52 Photo Project.

4 comments:

  1. I'm so happy you are all feeling better. Such sweet pictures. HUGS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Precious photos, my friend. Glad you are feeling better.

    ReplyDelete