Wednesday, June 22, 2016

Sun Banner

 Hello. I know I have been absent a lot lately and I don't see an end of this anytime in the near future, but I wanted to share this banner that Panda and I made for the Summer Solstice
 . I cut up an old flip flip in the shape of a sun and hot glued it to the bottom of a jar. I used a jar so it would be easier for Panda to hold. I cut a whole bunch of burlap triangles and then we just went to town stamping. When they were dry Panda helped me stitch them together with yarn and a simple running stitch. 
 Such a simple project and it turned out so sweet. I hope to have our Solstice pictures up soon... Soon will be determined by my boys. Shine on!

2 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. How is it Autumn and I'm just seeing this comment? Thank you Kim. I've been away to long<3

      Delete