Thursday, April 4, 2013

Knit Baby Clothes and Anniversary

It's done! My first knit sweater and baby's first outfit!

4 years ago today I woke up just Me;
That day in a chapel Me became We.
After years of love and laughter
Our We is about to become 3!


Happy Anniversary Bear. I love you more and more every day and am looking forward to this new chapter in our lives. We made a commitment to stand beside each other no matter what. Thank you for daily proving to me that  I chose the right partner. You are going to be a wonderful father to our son. Our son. Such beautiful words. We are full term and he could arrive at any moment. He will be the best of the both of us and more. We have made a unique and beautiful individual together. I can't wait to meet him and place him in your arms. I love you always.
Your Fox~

No comments:

Post a Comment