Monday, August 12, 2013

Nursing Necklace

 I love nursing necklaces but could not find one with amber so I made this one. That lovely chunk of Amber with it's lovely piney sent came from Nancy's Etsy shop EponaJewels
Amber is a natural analgesic when worn on the skin. Oils are said to be released that help sooth babies and young children. I don't know if that's true or not, but I love amber. Panda has his own teething necklace to wear but I thought it would be nice to incorporate some amber into a nursing necklace. He seems mesmerized by the light shining through it and loves its smaller size, smell, texture, and taste. And the best part yet... For the past few days he has not pulled my hair once!
Be well and have fun!


2 comments:

  1. This is a gorgeous nursing necklace! I think the amber addition is perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! I think I might make the string a bit longer, but Panda is sure loving his new "toy". And I'm sure loving my hair not getting pulled ;)

    ReplyDelete