Monday, November 17, 2014

Breakfast Muffins

Do you have a picky eater? I do, and to top it off he is also allergic to casein and gluten intolerant, Oye! Today I'm sharing my sneaky Breakfast Muffin Recipe over on my food blog. This is one way to get protein, vegetables, and fruits into my boy. 
 
How do they taste? A bit like banana bread, but not as sweet.I think this picture tells how Panda feels about them. Do you have a picky eater? A lot of allergies in the family? What tricks do you have up your sleeve?

3 comments:

  1. Goodness he is just so cute! The muffins look delish.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree. Looking pretty tasty!

    We have quit the collection of food special diets and picky eaters in our family. The only way we've survived breakfast is to think WAY outside the cereal box if you will. Yesterday we had stirfried veggies with eggs from our hens and baked tofu! When I was visiting Vietnam I found that they often have savory dishes such as this for breakfast--use what you have, which is often noodles, broth and veggies. So, with the full list of dietary needs in front of me, I remembered this approach to breakfast. So liberating! And much happy eaters around our house.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've pinned your recipe... I don't have picky eaters at all, but I still love an ultra loaded muffin! The more "stuff" and the less "flours" or "sugars" the better! :-)

    ReplyDelete