Friday, April 23, 2010

Favorites Party

I wanted to join in on the fun. Chrissie Grace is throwing a Favorites Party. I spent most of the day re-potting my seedlings into larger pots so I almost missed out on the fun (at the moment, NOT a favorite thing). You don't have to miss out on the fun either, head on over to her blog and join in and take a look around while you are there she is an amazing artist.I'll start with my favorite chair. I don't like pink, but this chair is so comfortable. Bear did not like it and I put it upstairs in plain view as a joke. It worked perfectly in the room and is never leaving. It is positioned in such a way that I can see out of six different windows. Right now there is a spectacular view of my ornamental crab-apples in full blossom. I love to sit in the morning and watch the sun come up with a cup of tea. Which brings us to my second favorite thing..... Chocolate Pecan Swirl Tea from the Mad Hatter Tea Room is my favorite tea. I love coffee but am deathly allergic to it. I had to give it up after going into shock the last time I had a small cup. *Sigh. This tea has a flavor and smoothness to it that is reminiscent of coffee. Bear and I enjoy having a cup and watching the sun come up on weekends together. I also like to have a cup while I am reading a book....Can you guess what the third things will be? My favorite author is Mary Roach. If you are a redhead "Roots of Desire" is an absolute must read. It also happens to be one of my favorite books. It is about the history and mythology of redheads. Recently we shut the TV off and every night Bear and I read a little together. I love Mary Roach's ability to make you laugh, educate you, disgust you completely, and make you laugh till your blue in the face....... BLUE! These are my favorite shoes. They are made by Haflinger with felt tops and cork soles. They are the most comfortable pair of shoes I have ever owned. I am horribly guilty of running outside barefoot and then stepping on bees (another thing I am deathly allergic to). Bear is constantly telling me to put something on my feet. I love being able to slip these on while on the move. Oh, it helps that they are super cute and comfortable too. My last favorite, has to be my first and foremost favorite. My super cute and comfortable Husband. I would run out of room If I listed all my favorite things about him. He is my love and my joy. And my very foremost Favorite. What's yours?

3 comments:

  1. Lovely favorite things, mine would be the smell of fresh carded colored wool,warm to touch and soft to my cheek, cheers Marie

    ReplyDelete
  2. allergic to coffee...oh no! that tee looks divine. i need to branch out and try some new flavors. thanks for the tips!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love all your favorites. I can't wait to see if my library has any Mary Roach books! Thanks for playing:)
    xo
    Chrissie

    ReplyDelete