Friday, November 29, 2013

Hair Journey: Week Three

Week three, I caved and used shampoo because my sister was in town and I wanted my hair to be "nice". Bad bad bad bad bad move!! After not using shampoo for three weeks and then using it my hair was instantly duller, staticy, dry, and just plain unmanageable. Ughhh. The good news is that I don't think my previous work was undone by this one washing. It seems to have gone back to the way it was before. Bear has made numerous comments about how healthier it looks and feels. He has also commented that he loves the way it smells, hopefully that will help to dispel the funky, musty hair smell myth that nopooers get. My resolve to stay shampoo free has only strengthened. It has been a wonderful experience so far and I have no desire to go back to the poo. Be well and have fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment